How Osteopathy Helps
Correct muscle and skeletal imbalances.
- helpful for patients suffering with sciatica, muscle strains and sprains, back pain, sporting injury and recovery, plantar fasciitis.
Restore physiological derangement.
- colds and flu, infection, hormonal imbalances, headaches, vertigo, circulation issues, lymphatic back up and inflammation.
Coordinate the nervous system.
- stress, fatigue, mental well-being, energy levels, digestive issues.
Promote self healing and regulating.
- post surgical, post injury, acute and chronic issues.
- by promoting proper blood supply and drainage throughout the body, proper return of cerebral and lymphatic fluids, clearing pathways for proper nerve conduction.